- Hui Zhao, Yang Wei, et al. (2015). "Conductive polymer binder for high-tap-density nano-silicon material for lithium-ion battery negative electrode application." Nano Letters. 15 (12), pp 7927-7932. (IF=13.59)
- Thyparambil AA, Wei, Y. & Latour RA., (2015). "Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Surfactants and Denaturants to Elute and Denature Adsorbed Protein on Different Surface Chemistries." Langmuir 31(43), 11814-11824. (IF=4.38)
- Gutowski, S. M., J. T.
Shoemaker, Templemanb, K. L., Wei, Y.,
Latour, R. A., Bellamkondaa, R. V., LaPlacaa, M. C. and García, A. J. (2015).
"Protease-degradable PEG-maleimide coating with on-demand release of
IL-1Ra to improve tissue response to neural electrodes." Biomaterials 44(0): 55-70. (IF=8.30)
- Thyparambil, A. A., Y.
Wei, et al. (2015). " Experimental characterization of adsorbed
protein orientation, conformation, and bioactivity Biointerphases, 10(1), 019002. (IF=3.37)
- Abramyan T.M., Snyder J.A., Yancey J.A., Thyparambil A.A., Wei, Y., Stuart S.J., Latour R.A., (2015). "Parameterization of an interfacial force field for
accurate representation of peptide adsorption free energy on high-density
polyethylene. " Biointerphases 10 : pp. 1-11. (IF=3.37)
- Wei, Y., A. A.
Thyparambil, et al. (2014). "Adsorption-induced changes in ribonuclease a structure and enzymatic activity on solid surfaces." Langmuir 30(49): 14849-14858. (IF=4.38)
- Wei, Y., A. A. Thyparambil, et al. (2014). "Protein helical
structure determination using CD spectroscopy for solutions with strong
background absorbance from 190 to 230nm." Biochim Biophys Acta-Proteins 1844(12): 2331-2337. (IF=2.74)
- Thyparambil, A. A., Y.
Wei, et al. (2014). "Determination of orientation and adsorption induced
changes in the tertiary structure of proteins on material surfaces by chemical
modification and peptide mapping." Acta Biomater 10(6): 2404-14. (IF=5.60)
- Wei, Y., A. A. Thyparambil, et
al. (2013). "Quantification of the influence of protein-protein
interactions on adsorbed protein structure and bioactivity." Colloids and Surfaces B:
110(0): 363-371. (IF=4.20)
- Wei, Y., A. A. Thyparambil, et al. (2012). "Peptide-Surface
Adsorption Free Energy Comparing Solution Conditions Ranging from Low to Medium
Salt Concentrations." Chemphyschem 13(17): 3782-85. (IF=3.30)
- Snyder, J.; Abramyan, T.; Yancey, J.; Thyparambil, A.; Wei, Y.; Stuart, S.; Latour, R., (2012). "Development of a Tuned Interfacial Force Field Parameter Set
for the Simulation of Protein Adsorption to Silica Glass." Biointerphases 7(1-4): 1-12. (IF=1.90)
- Thyparambil, A. A., Y. Wei,
et al. (2012). "Determination of Peptide-Surface Adsorption Free Energy
for Material Surfaces Not Conducive to SPR or QCM using AFM." Langmuir 28(13): 5687-94. (IF=4.18)
- Wei, Y. and R. A. Latour (2010).
"Correlation between desorption force measured by atomic force microscopy
and adsorption free energy measured by surface plasmon resonance spectroscopy
for peptide-surface interactions." Langmuir 26(24): 18852-18861. (IF=4.26)
- Wei, Y. and R. A. Latour (2009). "Benchmark
Experimental Data Set and Assessment of Adsorption Free Energy for
Peptide−Surface Interactions." Langmuir 25(10):
- Wei, Y. and R. A. Latour
(2008). "Determination of the adsorption free energy for peptide-surface
interactions by SPR spectroscopy." Langmuir 24(13):
- Wei et al., Springer, 2014, pp 37-94 "Bio-Inspired
Nanotechnology: From Surface Analysis to Applications (Experimental
Characterization of Peptide-Surface Interactions)"
- Wei et al., American Chemical Society:
2012; Vol. 1120, pp 197-228. "Proteins
at Interfaces III: State of the Art (Understanding Protein-Surface Interactions
at the Atomistic Level through the Synergistic Development of Experimental and
Molecular Simulation Methods"
Conference Oral Presentations
- 253rd ACS National Meeting, April 2017 ˙ San
Francisco, CA, USA "Adsorption
behaviors of mussel proteins on biomaterials with different surface
chemistries: A fundamental understanding of mussel inspired adhesive
- SFB Annual Meeting, April 2014 ˙ Denver,
CO, USA "Determination of
Orientation and Adsorption-Induced Changes in Tertiary Structure of Proteins on
Material Surfaces by Chemical Modification"
- 245th ACS National
Meeting, April 2013 ˙ New
Orleans, LA, USA "Determination of Adsorbed Protein Configuration on
Material Surfaces by In-Situ Chemical Modification and Mass Spectrometric
- SFB Annual
Meeting, April 2011 ˙ Orlando,
FL, USA "Peptide-Surface Adsorption Free Energy for Material
Surfaces Not Conducive to SPR and QCM using AFM"
MA, USA "Characterization of Peptide-Surface
Adsorption Free Energy by AFM and SPR Correlation"
- 8th World
Biomaterial Congress, May 2008 ˙ Amsterdam,
Netherlands, Travel Award, "Measurement of the Adsorption Free Energy for
Peptide-Surface Interactions by SPR Spectroscopy"